Xavier Dagba is a coach who focuses on shadow integration and trauma informed transformation. He has an inspiring story that emphasizes the power of listening to the voice inside and following your passion no matter the cost.
Why is shadow work so important? What can you learn from your imposter syndrome? Can envy ever be used in a positive way? Join Jayson and Xavier for a powerful conversation that will change the way you think about yourself and your relationships.
- 4:08 – Who is Xavier?
- 15:15 – How can you learn to listen to the voice inside?
- 24:18 – Xavier’s journey to becoming a mentor
- 31:07 – Shadow integration
- 32:41 – Working with envy in a positive way
- 39:22 – Fatherhood
- 51:40 – What can imposter syndrome teach us?
- 1:04:00 – Xavier’s advice for kids
- 1:08:00 – Action step
#Powerful #Questions #Feeling #Lost #Depressed #Xavier #Dagba