A brave, smart couple shares their darkest period and how they worked through it. Anyone who has been married for a few years and then adds in a child to the mix will pretty much get rocked. Tripp (host of The New Man Podcast: Beyond the Macho Jerk and the New Age Wimp) and Alyson (psychotherapist, relationship coach) share what happened and how they got through it. From their day-to-day check-ins, emotional distance, and meltdowns to transforming their sex life after kids, we imagine you’ll be amazed and inspired, and hopefully you will walk away with some actionable practices you can implement in your own relationship.
- 7:40 – Guest introductions
- 10:08 – How did Tripp and Alyson meet?
- 22:23 – How to deal with it when things are “off”
- 28:09 – Learning from conflict
- 31:55 – Learning curiousity
- 32:40 – Challenging moments
- 50:53 – Advice for getting through hard times
- 1:01:03 – How to keep your sex life alive
- 1:21:10 – Where to find Alyson and Tripp
- 1:22:47 – Action steps
#Couples #Vulnerable #Story #Falling #Stronger #Tripp #Alyson