This week Jayson welcomes back a returning guest and good friend, Mark Divine. Together, they discuss the stages of human development, emphasizing the importance of maturing, resolving emotional issues, and achieving full integration as individuals. They cover diverse aspects, from self-connection to various spiritual paths, authentic leadership, and simplifying life for a more meaningful existence. Join Jayson and Mark for a journey into personal evolution and a reflection on the impact of technology on relationships.
- 0:46 – Guest introduction
- 7:04 – Levels of development
- 9:33 – The five stages
- 17:12 – Relational development
- 20:41 – Four frameworks
- 25:28 – Working on yourself through relationship
- 27:34 – Spiritual development
- 30:56 – Doing relational work as a man
- 36:18 – Moving from doing to being
- 39:14 – Is distraction a defense mechanism?
- 41:56 – Being present with your kids
- 45:11 – Digital distractions
- 51:51 – Making Integral Theory digestible
- 54:59 – Dissolving polarity
- 58:46 – Escaping the maze of victimhood
- 1:02:17 – What are Mark and Jayson up to currently?
- 1:05:54 – Action steps
Listen more podcast episodes
#Human #Development #Spiritual #Growth #Consciousness #Mark #Divine