What is my life’s purpose?
How can I find health and happiness?
Many of us ask these common questions and Dr. John Demartini, one of Jayson’s mentors, shares his thoughts with us.
Dr. Demartini is a polymath with four decades of research and expertise exploring over 200 disciplines in pursuit of what he calls the Universal Principles of Life and Health. In addition to his work as a researcher and best-selling author, Dr. Demartini travels the globe as an international educator/speaker.
This episode traverses the great plains of modern medicine to symptomatology, enlightenment to reincarnation, cryptocurrency to financial advice, and the interpersonal/relational aspects of our human experiences.
Tune in to this week’s episode to learn from this incredible man.
- What we do vs. what we say [8:30]
- What’s your strategy for achieving your goals? [11:30]
- So you think your job sucks, but does it really? [16:30]
- Illness, symptoms, and the mind [18:30]
- Thoughts on reincarnation [24:30]
- Demartini’s theories on the rise in autoimmune disease [30:30]
- Is social media making us physically ill? [32:30]
- Demartini’s opinions on Attachment Theory [36:30]
- No such thing as a dysfunctional family [45:00]
- Beware of the “all-enlightened” person [49:00]
- Can we train our bodies to sleep less? [1:10:00]
- Cryptocurrencies and financial advice [1:14:00]
Listen more podcast episodes
#Life #Purpose #Cost #Comparison #Spiritual #Development #John #Demartini